We hit the ground running this weekend with our first wedding of the year!!!! This time, we started with a lovely Pittsburgh Wedding!
Our Pittsburgh Wedding Weekend Highlights:
- Friday’s wedding prep made for the perfect start to our first wedding of the year
- Eric & Sarah’s wedding was a successes!
- Sarah & Eric had the Bella Christies and Lil Z’s Donut truck at the reception! YUM!!!
- We got to work with DJ Tony!!
- I killed a hard drive AND my eye phone chord. Oops! We finally made it out for the city and home only for me to walk in the door and drop my hard drive in the doorway of my office. I was just 4 feet from my desk!! Ugh! Then, I get into bed and my iPhone chord died. Boo! I guess there has to be a con to all the wedding day pros.
Congratulations Sarah & Eric!!! These two had the most lovely day on Saturday! It started out a little overcast and looked like it might rain but the skies cleared and the sun joined us in celebrating their day too!
Check back next week for their full wedding log post! Happy Monday!